computer won't shut down unless i hit the power button!!!!
brent
2003-10-19 20:07:09 UTC
I have an emachines 700mhz computer with win me and when
i hit the shut down button in windows it kills windows but
will not turn the computer off. then i have to turn the
computer off with the power button. when i turn it back on
it goes into scan disk and says it was improperly shut
down. any one have any ideas!
a***@discussions.microsoft.com